Saturday, October 30, 2010

Have an hour? Knit up some Mochimochi.

It's so much fun to knit up a quick project.  A couple weeks ago, I picked up a book called Knitting Mochimochi.  The patterns vary in length and difficulty.  The instructions, hints, and photos are very helpful.



I knit a couple mochimochi hamsters over lunch this week.  Each one took less than an hour.  They're so cute, I sent a couple to my niece in Janesville.  Then, I had to make one for Steve.  (He requested one for his office.)  I think I will fill his office with small knit toys.  



You can find more at Mochimochi Land.  (If cuteness offends you, don't visit.)

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I need small projects I can do on the bus. Maybe solve my never finishing one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mochimochiland.com has a number of "tiny things" patterns for sale. Amigurumi is another good search word for patterns.

    ReplyDelete