Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some things to look forward to

Thursday night Cyclocross practice at Burns Park starting this week.
I'm glad the guys at Competitive Cyclist are organizing this.  The more people we get interested in cyclocross, the more likely we'll have some great local racing in the future.

September 25-26: Planet Bike Cup
I love getting to see the pros up close...and do a little amateur racing on the side.

October 2: Dedication of two new mountain bike trails at Pinnacle Mountain State Park
Local state park with hiking trails has some bike trail!

Fido on top of Pinnacle Mountain

October 9: Showdown at Sundown
Nighttime cyclocross race put on by Bicycles of Tulsa.  I'll get to see my teammates and do a little night racing in Tulsa.  I'm bringing the Glow Necklaces!

October 10: Arkansas Native Plant Society Field Trip to Lorrance Creek Natural Area
Chance to hike with an expert, it's close by and it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment